"Her children rise up and call her blessed..." Proverbs 31:28

Monday, March 26, 2012

Pretend City




Were doing it!  I know that Pretend City is pretty far, but I have heard so many awesome things about it that we just have to check it out! The website looks awesome! Check it out:


I am thinking we will go on April 9th lets be there at 10 so that we can beat traffic home.

All of the info regarding ticket prices, and directions can be found on the website!

Please let me know if you are interested in coming with us by responding to this post!

Hope you all are doing well!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard this place is awesome! That is the day that I go back to work. :( Please let me know if any activities are in place for this week or next. I will announce this in our study group on Sunday. Jona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi katy. It's breshela call me bre.how are you?hope you are doing good. I would love to take by boys their looks like a lot of fun. I was wondering if Tuesday the 10th would be cool? If not that's cool.im still down to go.let me know contact me :). Bye have a great day.you got my number from Kara.

      Delete