"Her children rise up and call her blessed..." Proverbs 31:28

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Welcome!

OK! I promise this is the LAST move we make!  I have my own blog for my family, so I thought this might be easier for me to manage, and it is WAY prettier than Google Group!
On the side bar to the right ------------>
all the way at the bottom
|
|
|
V
You will see follow this blog by email
enter your email
You should recieve emails letting you know when there is a new posting.

I will post our meetups as a blog post, and you can RSVP to let me know you are coming by replying to the post!
Please let me know either way if you can come or not, that way I know you at least read it.

I know it has been hard coordinating with everyone's schedule, but I am justing going to keep trying and hopefully get more involvement from the moms...
If not, well then...
Anywhooo...
GO!
Put your email in!
AND....
Reply to the meetups!

No comments:

Post a Comment